Brushee’s - Top Tips for White Teeth (April Fools Edition)
Posted by Ian Berry on
1. Baking Soda: Just dap your toothbrush in a little baking soda and go to work! This bad boy will assist with white teeth and bad breath!
2. Reduce The Coffee: Now I know you may be thinking, O well you had me till this one, but listen up. We're not suggesting you GET RID of coffee, we're just saying dial back that venti for a grande. Trust us, when you reveal that devilish grin...you'll thanks us later.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar: Yes, we said it. Apple Cider Vinegar. Now, in full disclosure we must let you know that this takes a little bit of patience prior to seeing results. However, if you ask those who've put in the time, many will tell you that the results they've seen havebeen on par, if not better than professional whitening and strips.
4. Use a Brushee In Between Meals: As you use the Brushee, our paste releases to aide in removing surface stains! And in less than sixty seconds, the job is done, and you have clean teeth and complete oral care in a jiffy!5. Fruit: There is an enzyme often found in teeth whitening pastes called malic acid. Interestingly enough, malic acid is also found in fruits such as strawberries, apples and pears.
6. Floss: The ADA recommends we floss at least once a day to help remove plaque from between the areas of our teeth that brushing can't reach, and this routine can be critical to white teeth as well. After all, what's white teeth if their decaying due to plaque.
7. See Your Dentist: Trust and believe those tools your good ol' dentist breaks out and uses to scrape your teeth, is one of the best ways to get your pearly whites back in no time! So don't skip out on this one! From a health and vanity standpoint ;-)