Brushee v. Disposable Toothbrushes
Posted by Ian Berry on
Okay, we get it.
You may be asking the question, what makes Brushee different from other disposable toothbrushes.
Well, here's the break down.
At this time, there are two main types of travel toothbrushes:
- Full Size Disposable Toothbrushes that utilizes similar "pre-pasted" bristles as the Brushee
- Mini-Toothbrushes that offer plastic bristles and a "bead" for cleaning
Now while these products are suitable for what they seek to accomplish, as a whole, they certainly don’t provide the full spectrum of benefits for on-the-go care as Brushee does.
Full-sized Disposable Toothbrushes are:
- Not portable or discreet
- Nor do they provide ANY flossing options
Whereas the Mini-Toothbrushes:
- Does not have REAL bristles, they are plastic. Simply not giving you the same feel and quality of clean as nylon bristles
- Does not have REAL toothpaste. Simply a bead to "freshen" your breathe
- Has a pick, but no floss. Which can lead you with food stuck in that difficult spot to reach
At the end of the day.
The whole reason we created the Brushee, was to give you the same feels if you were brushing at home, and we’re not hear to bad mouth any product.
While other disposable toothbrushes provide an adequate clean, the Brushee's combination of real toothpaste and bristles, as well as multiple flossing options, provides you with the ultimate oral care experience.
With our product there is never a need to carry toothpaste and toothbrush again.
All you need is a pack in your pocket, and your good to go!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: clean toothbrush, dental blog, dental care, dental routine, Fresh Breathe, Oral Health, preventative care, summer vacation, tips and ideas, traveling